Monday, March 8, 2010

Bruises On Hands From Crutches

Altro che giro.....giù di pala e neve
















last week gave the forecast for Saturday 6 and Sunday 7,
the same conditions, shown above, for the week 13 and 14.
Good. But the interesting thing is that this week have changed more
idea times: Saturday sun, snow Sunday - Saturday, snow, snow Sunday -
sun Saturday, Sunday Sun - Saturday sun, snow Sunday.
At that, according to a probabilistic calculation of my own, I thought
"It will end only to be both days "(and I've got to believe last)
So Saturday morning I opted for a nice walk in the sun, while
a multitude of bicyclists rush past me. And while I thought :
"Tomorrow it's up to me ...."
Sunday morning I get up, I look out the window .... all white ... and still
the sent. Well. I opted for a nice shoveled lasted two hours and thirty
minutes. Hurrah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment