It 's time to decide also because, in hindsight, it lacks exactly one week at the beginning of my challenge (or "adventure" as you prefer).
I decided, finally, to play on GDPoker , where " kekko91LE ", using the 100% bonus on first deposit, which will be € 400 .
I just finished doing some accounts: expose them there.
We assume play a Media Normal 20-day SNG (regardless of BI 2 € or 5 €). Playing for
than 1 month from 2 € I, of course, play 600
without too much presumption (I think!) hope for an ROI of 6.5% (feasible? I believe to be enough skill, but lacks a bit of experience in the grind) and I should therefore have an average profit of 0.13 € each SNG.
This means: Total profit of € 78
Points Earned: 21600, and € 72 bonus unlocked, which we must subtract € 4.32 as not GDPoker Points for SNG which you have subscribed using the "Blocks" of bonus granted (should be about 36 points of the NGA does not profitable for me). Consequently unlock € 67 bonus.
After the first month, in the end, I have 400 € (bankroll) + 78 € (profit) + 67 € (bonus) = € 545
At this point (if everything went indeed the case) should be rolled to the limit for SNG from 5 € for the remaining two months .
In two months then I should play SNG 1200 (according to the above average)
ROI, for what I learned, is expected to decrease with the increase of BI, then trust in a ROI of 5% (feasible? would be -1.5% compared to € 2 SNG) and should therefore be uin average profit of € 0.25 each SNG.
This means Total Profit of € 300 in 2 months (150 € / month)
points total of 2 months 90000, then € 300 bonus unlocked, which we must subtract € 15 for the above reasons (in this case Sit unprofitable 60 points) and € 285 in bonus unlocked.
After two months at € 5, in the end, I should be € 545 (bankroll) + 300 € (profit) + 285 € (bonus) = € 1130 in a total of 3 months game.
(and therefore I should be able to unlock bonus of € 352 out of 400 total, which is not bad).
(and therefore I should be able to unlock bonus of € 352 out of 400 total, which is not bad).
What, you start in a week.
Good Luck to me, first of all the committee Monday, and then to this challenge.
will update whenever possible.
0 comments:
Post a Comment