Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pokemon Soulsilver Rom English Patch

A good start ... Presentation

Hello,
a little earlier than planned, the first public performance after 90 SNG played. There will be great, but I'd say I can not complain, even if they are a little below the daily average that I set (I should in fact be already played 100 SNG).

initial bankroll 400
played 91
total buy-in 149.24
total rake 32.76
total expenditure 182
total premiums 180.072
39.56% ITM% ROI
-1.059%
profit -1.928
avg profit -0, 021186813

There was a lot of negative moment (I had arrived less than 45 € with a ROI of more than -30%), but I would say that I recovered well. This pleases me, especially, has managed to keep the mindset not doing shit, and continuing, instead, to "grind" SNG from 2 €.

I hope, after the famous exam on Monday, they can devote more time to this project coming to Multitable even 6x.

Regards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment