Thursday, January 13, 2011

What Is The Best Moisturizer To Use With Tazorac?

Start!

Hello,
are aware that this first message, as many of the later, will not be read by almost anyone, except by close friends, at least for now. Moreover, with this blog I want to tell a story of "game" of my adventure in the poker world and, you know, stories like that deserve to be read only when you see the results, economic and otherwise. So I hope that maybe soon, someone may want to read it, because that would mean, at least in part, I have reached my goals. Currently the 'big' goals. Do not want to become a Supernova Elite, I do not want to win a Porsche, I will not become a billionaire. I would only improve what was until now my approach to poker. Lots of money spent, just go back, so many promises to stop, not to sit at a table over (live or virtual), never kept. It will not be my life goal, but it is a passion and, as such, deserves to be "dealt with" seriously.

I want to manage well and to increase my bankroll. That's what my goal for now.

I'll try to bwin.it or GDPoker , I have yet to decide . The first I call " BATBoy91 ," the second " kekko91LE . I registered and just give the examination of Institutions of Private Law 1, Monday 24, pour 400 €. Col 100% bonus could be € 800 (if you do not miss the rest), but I play to unlock about 2700 sit n 'go in 2 months: about 45 per day. Whereas I 4x Multitable begin, I should play more than 5 hours per day, with friends and exams, it seems unrealistic. Since I do not want myself goals that I know I can not reach the start, I'd be happy to play for fun only 20 SNG half a day and thus unlock bonus. The idea would then pour it on pokerstars.it and play there, but if it is possible we may see him only two months.

GOOD LUCK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment